You and Your Family
Poisonings happen when you least expect them.
- Adults and especially children are at greater risk for poisoning
when the daily routine is interrupted or changed, for example during
vacations, stressful times, family illnesses, relocations and
Household products pose serious risk when mishandled.
- While using potentially dangerous products, never leave them on
counters or other areas within children’s reach.
- Always follow directions.
- Follow safety precautions on the job.
- Keep an eye on your children while visiting other people’s homes and
when they are hungry.
- If you care for an older person, watch for confusion, especially